Alleged Policy Banning Alcohol Sales in the FCT, AbujaA negation of tourism potentials & Abuse of Human Rights
The attention of the National Association of Seadogs (Pyrates Confraternity) has been drawn to the recent pronouncement credited to the Honourable Minister of State for FCT, Mr. John Akpanudoedehe regarding the sale of alcoholic products within or close to residential areas in the Federal Capital Territory.
A Call for 'Convoy Code of Conduct'Enough loss of lives and assaults on innocent road users
As concerned citizens who are looking for signs that respect the rule of law and that the principle of servant leadership are understood at all levels of society, members of the National Association of Seadogs (NAS) are dismayed to see that the traffic convoys of governors and various other officials continue to endanger the lives of citizens.
The $16 Billion Expenditure on Energy & Power SupplyNigeria’s Electricity Crisis: The Way Forward
The National Association of Seadogs (NAS) notes with dismay the recent revelation that the General Olusegun Obasanjo administration “spent” about $16.00 billion on energy and power with no appreciable impact on Nigeria’s energy and power sector.
Testing the Resolve of Anti-CorruptionIssues from the Removal of Nuhu Ribadu
As usual in Nigeria, kites are being flown to see if the real stakeholders, the citizens of Nigeria, sit on the fence and accept the removal of Malam Nuhu Ribadu without making a fuss. It is obvious that Malam Nuhu Ribadu is getting closer to those who have been robbing and deflating the economy of Nigeria. Fortunately for those mortgaging the nation and her resources and unfortunately for Nigerians, the removal of Ribadu may not have come too soon.
- Nigeria Must Part Ways With Prof. Maurice Iwu
- EXPLOITATIVE ABUSE AND PERENNIAL CRISIS - The way out of the Niger Delta Debacle
- National Association of Seadogs Is Not A Secret Cult
- 2007 Nigerian General Elections - A Missed Opportunity, an Unacceptable Larceny
- PTDF, Senate Report and the Challenge of Accountability
- DANCING TOWARDS ANARCHY - The President and his Vice
- VIOLATION OF DUE PROCESS AND THE RULE OF LAW: An assured route to anarchy
- 17 September, 2006 - GLOBAL DAY FOR DARFUR: Let Us Stop This Genocide
- ASSASINATION AND UNRESOLVED KILLINGS IN OUR LAND - The Disturbing Trend of Political Terrorism
- DOING THE SPLITS - Counting the Costs of the Third Term Debacle