Technology Widens Rich-Poor Gap by Philip Emeagwali
- Created on Saturday, 22 November 2008 21:19
Peace in Our Time as the UN marks International Peace Day
- Created on Sunday, 21 September 2008 17:34
“Peace Day should be devoted to commemorating and strengthening the ideals of peace both within and among all nations and peoples…This day will serve as a reminder to all peoples that our organization, with all its limitations, is a living instrument in the service of peace and should serve all of us here within the organization as a constantly pealing bell reminding us that our permanent commitment, above all interests or differences of any kind, is to peace…”.
Police Commissioner Marvel Akpoyibo was never a “Pyrate”
- Created on Saturday, 20 September 2008 04:00
Police Commissioner Marvel Akpoyibo was never a “Pyrate”. The National Association of Seadogs (NAS) is not a Cult.
Alleged Policy Banning Alcohol Sales in the FCT, Abuja
- Created on Thursday, 24 April 2008 13:02
The attention of the National Association of Seadogs (Pyrates Confraternity) has been drawn to the recent pronouncement credited to the Honourable Minister of State for FCT, Mr. John Akpanudoedehe regarding the sale of alcoholic products within or close to residential areas in the Federal Capital Territory.
- A Call for 'Convoy Code of Conduct'
- The $16 Billion Expenditure on Energy & Power Supply
- Testing the Resolve of Anti-Corruption
- Nigeria Must Part Ways With Prof. Maurice Iwu
- EXPLOITATIVE ABUSE AND PERENNIAL CRISIS - The way out of the Niger Delta Debacle
- National Association of Seadogs Is Not A Secret Cult
- 2007 Nigerian General Elections - A Missed Opportunity, an Unacceptable Larceny
- PTDF, Senate Report and the Challenge of Accountability
- DANCING TOWARDS ANARCHY - The President and his Vice
- VIOLATION OF DUE PROCESS AND THE RULE OF LAW: An assured route to anarchy