Nigeria is teetering on the brink of collapse
An open appeal to President Goodluck Jonathan, GCFR
Postponement of NAS Charity Red Ball, 2013
The National Association of Seadogs, Pyrates Confraternity, regrets to announce to the general public, the postponement of its 2013 edition of NAS Charity Red Ball event, which was scheduled to hold in Awka, Anambra state on May 4, 2013.
NAS Red Ball Charity Event
The National Association of Seadogs (Pyrates Confraternity) has been involved and continues to be involved in a number of significant activities throughout its 60-year history including humanitarianism, volunteerism and community service. These have always been part of the pyratical experience, as encapsulated in the Association’s 3rd Compass Point: For Humanistic Ideals. To an extent, humanitarianism has become part of the integral function of the organisation, given that Humanitarianism and Human Rights are closely associated.
“My Oga At The Top” – Reflections on Nigeria’s Leadership Deficits
On 8 March 2013, Obafaiye Shem, the Lagos State Commandant of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corp (NSCDC) appeared on Channel Television's breakfast programme, "Sunrise Daily".
- Justice At Last For Odi People!
- Consolidating Democratic Practices Through Expansion of Participatory Interfaces: The Emergence of All Progressive Congress (ACP)
- Communiqué issued at the Second NAS Biennial Summit
- Increased Wave of Sexual Assaults and Rape in Nigeria: Call for Collective ACTION!
- The Nigerian Flood Disaster - A wake up call
- The Recent Appointment of Justice Jombo-Ofo to the Court of Appeal and the Issue of National Integration in Nigeria
- A nation at war with herself
- Plight of the Indigenous People of Bakassi
- Save the Indigenous People of Bakassi
- Communiqué from the 15th Wole Soyinka Lecture Series